First blog task

1)Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?
I enjoyed it at GCSE.
2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?
Yes I did media studies at Greenford High School.
3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework task did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?
I achieved a grade 6 at GCSE Media. The courserowrk brief was a two minute sequence for a new television science fiction/ fantasy drama series including narrative resolution would occur towards end of episode.My strengths were filming and editing to fit the brief.
4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?
Hopefully aiming for an A or above.
5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?
After finishing my A-levels I would like to go to university or an apprenticeship of some kind which interest me
6) What do you think the biggest MEDIA story of 2023 has been and why?
I think AI has really been taking over and the upsurge of new Artificial Intelligence has definelty been in yhe media coverage.
7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?
BBC News and social media are where i find out about current affairs and news.
8) What was the last film you watched?
The last film I watched was Memento.
9) What is your favourite ever TV series?
My favourite TV series at the moment is House M.D. Although,i don’t usually gravitate towards medical dramas the depth put into the characters makes it very interesting to watch.
10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why? (If you have an iPhone you can use Screen Time to get an accurate figure of how much you use your phone).
I spend too much time on my phone about 7 hours aimlessly scrolling to cure or distract said boredom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media regulation: blog tasks

Representation: blog tasks

Public service broadcasting