Blog feedback and learner response

WWW: I know you joined us a little late but you only have one blogpost published currently on the exam side. In terms of what is posted, I like your answers in those first 10 questions – nice to remember our GCSE Media class and your coursework in particular! It’s also great that the last film you watched was Memento which is an absolute classic and so interesting in terms of narrative. If you can get your blog fully caught up then I have every confidence you’ll go on to good things in Media.

EBI: It’s clear where we need to improve: most of the work is missing or unfinished and it’s important to make sure you are organised and fully completing work and publishing it. I appreciate some of it may be in drafts but if you don’t publish work then I can’t see it. Make sure you post Semiotics, Reading an Image and your Media Consumption Audit as soon as you can.

LR: Complete any missing or unfinished work.

Reflect on your work in A Level Media so far. What is your strongest piece of work? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?

My strongest piece of work is my Semiotics blog task andf the weakest is the reading an image blog task. I need to develop my use of media terminology.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media regulation: blog tasks

Representation: blog tasks

Public service broadcasting